FACULTY POSITIONS AT PRINCE SULTAN UNIVERSITY
Prince Sultan University (PSU) is the first private University in Saudi Arabia. Located in Riyadh, the capital city, the Universityis dedicated to excellence in education, research and community services. PSU offers a Preparatory Year Program (PYP) whereby students acquire the English, Math, Computer and PE skills en route to advancement to study at an English language-medium university.
PSU undergraduate programs on itsMen's Campus* are:
1- Computer Science
3-CommunicationEngineering withDigital Media Track
5- Network Engineering
6- Information Systems
8- Construction Engineering withE-Commerce Track
9- Aviation Management
10- Production Engineering
Undergraduate programs on the Women's Campus are:
1- Computer Science
4- Digital Media
6- Interior Design
7- Information Systems
9- Graphic Design
13- Applied Linguistics
14- Computational Linguistics
PSU also has MBA and MSE (Masters in Software Engineering) graduate programs * Consistent with current cultural norms in Saudi Arabia, female students, faculty and administration are segregated from their male counterparts in all aspects of the programs.
Invitation to Apply:
Prince Sultan University invites applicants for full-time faculty position at the ranks of Professor, Associate Professor, and Assistant Professor for the above academic programs, and lecturers in the PYP program for its up-coming academic year (2013-2014) starting 31 August2013. Candidates should have a PhD from a reputable institutionfor degree programs, and Master's degrees in English fields for the PYP program together with a minimum of two years experience in practical teaching.
Salary and Benefits:
The University is continuously expanding and its campus is situated in new premises in north-central Riyadh. PSU offers the following:
1. One-year renewable contract and a competitive salary package based on the applicant’s academic qualifications and teaching/research experiences. The renewal of contract is decided by the higher management of the University based on the faculty member's academicperformance and student evaluations.
2. Medical Insurance coverage for the employee and dependents (spouse and four children below the age of 24) residing within the Kingdom.
3. Transportation allowance and air tickets for up to four persons to Riyadh on appoint- mentand upon final departure from KSA to country of origin; round trip tickets for annual leave with paid summer vacation of two months plus 2 local paid holidays of about 12 days each.
4. Tuition support for two school-age dependent children residing within the Kingdom.
5. Free, furnished accommodation plus essential utilities and maintenance will be provided or the successful applicants may choose to take a housing allowance based on their academic positions. The PSU furnished apartments are located within the Riyadh area, a fifteen minutes' drive from the University and with easy access to sports facilities and shopping malls.
6. Eligibility for severance awards are available after two years of service.
Please visit our website if you wish to learn more about PSU: www.psu.edu.sa
Sendan up-to-date resume with a cover letter to:
Menapplicants : Email: [email protected]
Womenapplicants :Email: [email protected]