The Saudi Arabian Cultural Mission (SACM) sponsors scholars enrolled in all academic levels of nursing such as BSN, Master’s and Doctoral degrees.
The Medical & Health Sciences Programs Department in SACM offers the following services:
- Assists and supports scholars during their application process
- Establishes agreements with universities in the US to facilitate the enrollment of the scholars in the desired programs.
- upports maste’sr and doctoral students’ research
- Encourages scholars to publish their research in scientific journals, attend and present their research ating scientific conferences
- Advises scholars throughout the period of their study in the USA.
Most Popular Admission Requirements for Undergraduate Nursing Programs (may vary depending on University program requirements):
- Completion of undergraduate application and payment the application fee
- Personal Statement
- Official transcripts from high school
- Official transcripts from all college/universities attended, if applicable
- A GPA of 2.75/4 or better in the most recently completed college level courses
- Financial guarantee from SACM, or a personal bank statement
- TOEFL (a minimum score of 500 or equivalent for undergraduate students)
- For RN to BSN students, “completion of a Diploma or Associate Degree from an accredited school of nursing”.
- Any other tests may be required at the school's request.
Additional Requirements for Graduate Students:
- Completion of the application and payment of the application fees. Some universities require two applications, first applications, the first application to graduate school, and the second application to nursing department.
- Personal Statement.
- Three recommendation letters, some of the universities have their own forms.
- Most of the doctoral programs require a personal interview.
- Cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 or above in the BSN and MSN Programs.
- TOEFL (a minimum score of 550 for graduate students).
- GRE is required for graduate students in most of the graduate programs in the USA. For more information about the exam visitwww.GRE.org
- Credential evaluation services (CES) from CGFNS or WES Transcript Evaluation are required for some universities. For more information about the CGFNS visit www.CGFNS.org