Granting a scholarship to the spouse:
A student can apply for a scholarship for his/her spouse if they meet the following criteria:
- If the study is for undergraduate level or above.
- To be admitted in an accredited institution and all financial benefits start at the approval of the scholarship.
- Tuitions for the ESL level are paid for the spouse while she/he is waiting to get an admission in the following specialties: Medicine, Pharmacy, mathematics, accounting, computer science, law, English, health science, special education, health management, communication, architecture.
- A scholarship could be granted for other than the above mentioned majors pending on the following conditions:
- If the student has studied two years in one of the majors that is not included above.
- If the student has a full admission from one of the accredited universities by MOHE.
- If the student has no less than 40 transferable credits.
- If the wife is pursuing graduate studies, then she is entitled to the scholarship if her major is taught in one of the women universities in Saudi Arabia.
- A scholarship could be extended for one year in the case that the spouse finishes his study before she could complete the requirements of the graduation.
As for the spouses who have no high school diploma, they can study one of the following:
Computer, languages, medical records, first aid emergency, nursing, nutrition, home design and library, etc. In the cases above tuition will only be paid subject to a full attendance in these courses