Scholarship and Payments
All the financial payments start at the beginning of the student’s arrival according to the following documents:
- The scholarship order
- The document that proves the actual arrival of the student and his family (I-94).
The above two documents are necessary to start payment, however, for those who are already in the States, the scholarship order becomes the sole document needed for this purpose.
Financial entitlements of the scholarship
The scholarship covers the following:
- Tuitions for the ESL level are paid for the spouse while she/he is waiting to get an admission in the following specialties: Medicine, Pharmacy, mathematics, accounting, computer science, law, English, health science, special education, health management, communication, architecture.
- A scholarship could be granted for other than the above mentioned majors pending on the following conditions:
- Stipend which is paid at the end of each month as shown in the table below.
- Family allowances which includes extra allowance for the wife and the children up to two kids.
- Clothing allowances
- Health care allowances
- Allowances for printing term papers and researches
- Allowances for references and scientific instruments
- Allowances for printing PhDs and Master theses
- Upon his graduation, allowances for moving and transporting his house hold furniture.
Students are also reimbursed for all tuition expenses that they pay to the universities
in the event that SACM has not paid it on time, and in this case the following documents
- The original itemized invoice showing the name of the university, the term and the amount to be paid.
- The transcript that shows that these credits have been added to the total credits earned.
- Request from the student showing the reasons for which he paid the tuition out of his own pocket.
- As for the TOEFL and other required tests, the result of all the tests has to be attached with the request of the refund.
- If the refund is related to attending a conference, then the approval of attending the conference is required as well as the summary of the report about attending that conference.
- Lodging and transportation are not included for the purpose of reimbursement.