Job opportunities for Saudis
The Higher Institute of Rubber Industries which will be established in the province
of Yanbo based on the existing partnership with the Public Institution for Technical
and Professional Training and Yanbut which is one of the companies of SABIC Group;
So as to contribute to the establishment and development the Rubber Industries within
the Kingdom program in encouraging the economic diversity to his desire to attract
candidates with a Bachelor and Master’s Degrees to work in the Institute as Trainers
after two years of training in the University of Akron in Ohio and specialized in
the rubber industry, and that according to the following:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Physical Science
- Chemistry Science Discipline
- Saudi nationality
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in the required disciplines only
- The GPA should be over 3.6 out of 5 or over 2.5 out of 4
- Proficient level in English (speaking, reading and writing)
- Pass the Personal Interview
Privileges during the training period
- Monthly bonus rewarding
- Housing warranty or housing allowance.
- Economic ticket once a year to/from Saudi Arabia
Privileges after successfully passing the training period
- Calculate the training period within the years of experience.
- Attractive monthly salary.
- Housing allowance.
- Transportation allowance.
- Annual increase related to the performance evaluation.
To apply, please send the required documents to
From 16 February 2011 to 24 March 2011.
The required documents
Please include copies of these documents to your email:
- Saudi ID
- Photo ID
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree
- Academic Record for the Bachelor or the Master’s Degree
- Three recommendation letters from your University teachers