Job Opportunities for Saudis
The High Institute for Elastomer Industries (HIEI), announces its wish to recruit a group of bachelor or Masters degree holders. HIEI, will be established in the Yanbu Governorate following the ongoing partnership between the Technical and Vocational Training Organization and YANPET Company; a subsidiary of SABIC Group of companies. This will be part of the plan to establish and develop Elastomer industries, within the Kingdom's program to encourage economic diversification. The group will work as trainers at HIEI after receiving training for two years in the US at the University of Akron in the city of Akron, Ohio. The University specializes in Elastomer Industries. The recruitment will be in accordance with the following:
- Mechanical Engineering.
- Chemical Engineering
Conditions of Acceptance
- The Applicant should be a Saudi national.
- The Applicant should have a Bachelor or Master's Degree in the required specializations only.
- The Applicant should have an accumulative average of not less than 3.6 out of 5 or 2.5 out of 4.
- Fluency in reading, speaking and writing English.
- Passing the interview successfully.
Benefits During the Training Period
- A rewarding monthly remuneration.
- TAccommodation or accommodation allowance./li>
- Health insurance.
- Economic round-trip ticket from and to Saudi Arabia once a year.
Benefits after Passing the Training Period Successfully
- The training period will be included in years of experience.
- Attractive salary package
- Accommodation allowance
- Transportation allowance.
- Health insurance.
- Annual bonus based on performance evaluation
Period and Method of Applying and Required Documents
Applying will be via e-mail only from 16 February 2011 to 24 March 2011 on the following e-mail address:
Attaching a copy of the following documents via e-mail is necessary:
- Civil Status ID or National ID.
- Personal photo.
- Bachelor or Master's degree.
- Academic record of Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
- Three recommendation letters by Professors who lectured you at the university.