KAUST Admissions Requirements
- You should complete your bachelor/master’s degree at KAUST-relevant field of study prior to the semester of enrollment.
- Current field of study must be in a KAUST-relevant area such as Engineering, Mathematics, or the Physical, Chemical and Biological Sciences. KAUST only offers MS and PhD degrees in one of the following degree programs:
There is no minimum GPA requirement for admission. However, most candidates will have an average cumulative GPA of 3.3 or higher on a 4.0 scale or equivalent in other international grading systems.
KAUST is an English-Medium University; all applicants must have a strong command of the English language.
- Applied Mathematics and Computational Science
- Computer Science
- Chemical and Biological Engineering
- Chemical Sciences
- Marine Science & Engineering
- Environmental Science & Engineering
- Earth Science & Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Materials Science and Engineering